Quick BeautyAsia Update
This year’s BeautyAsia convention runs from 20th – 22nd Feb (till Wednesday), at Suntec Convention Hall (on the 4th Level, you can’t possibly miss it) and opens from 11am till 7pm.
- China Glaze at $5 / 8 (depending on retailer, there’s 2, Ugateway ($5), and another more exp stall (United Nails Supply) which sells the latest Prisms collection, but $5.5 price is only applicable only if you buy above 12 bottles).
- Misa at $5 each – Plenty of colors!
- ORLY at $6 (does not include latest collection), Deborah Lippmann at $19, Zoya at $7 but are all subjected to 7% GST from Ugateway.
Orly UV GelFX avail too but not sure about price, most likely $24, also subjected to GST.
- Gelish, Bling UV Color Gel at $16. from United Nails Supply
- Poshe top coat at $8, will be discounted to $6 if you buy 12 bottles, from United Nails Supply.
- Seche Vite at 11.50 per bottle over at Ugateway, i believe there’s a discount for bulk purchases and it’s prob also avail at Star Like Nails which is right at the entrance.
For beauty industry people who are interested in going, please register either at the convention itself or via their website at www.beautyasia.com.sg.
It is also open to the public, it seems. (Although their website states that it’s strictly for industry professionals…)
More about Orly GelFX:
“Antioxidant vitamins A and E help to promote healthy nails while pro-vitamin B5 protects the structure of the natural nail.”
View the shades avail (It’s the same as their existing range) over atOrly’s Site // Make Up by Sara-May
Next year’s BeautyAsia will be held from Feb 25th – 27th (Mon – Wed). Remember to apply leave / save some money for it if you need to!
* Ugateway generally caters to distributors and wholesale enquiries – Their warehouse is in Boonlay
* United Nails Supply has a brick & mortar shop located at 531 Upper Cross St, #03-05 Hong Lim Complex – and personal purchases in small quantities are welcome!