No one throws a party like Sephora does! Champagne, Magnums, MAKE UP MAKE UP MAKE UP, a catwalk, and even bringing in Jonte Moaning, who is famously known as Beyonce’s choreographer! And as a long time fan + ambassador of Sephora Singapore how could I miss this party out? Hehehe. Wearing a Love, Bonito neoprene dress here. I’m officially in love with neoprene fabric now after wearing this dress. It’s so light, airy and comfortable! It’s also known as scuba fabric but I can assure you it feels nothing like a diving suit, haha.
Sephora’s Puckerlicious set retailing at $29 SGD – containing minis and full sized lippy items from Too Faced, NYX, Tarte, Givenchy, and of course, Sephora!
Only 2000 sets are available and it’s really worth it since this pounch containing 5 items (2 full sized, 3 minis) are worth as much as 1 full sized ones. It’s while stocks last and exclusive to the Sephora ION outlet, so I suggest you check out Sephora ION asap!
There are also plenty of lipstick deals that run till 21st sept – plenty of minis and freebies for lip purchases in store at Sephora ION only – deals for:
- Sephora (full sized lip product with min $50 Sephora purchase),
- Urban Decay (free 24/7 lip pencil with purchase of lip stick or naked lip gloss),
- Lancome (mini lancome lip lover with purchase of any 2 Lancome lippies),
- Guerlain (mini kiss kiss lipstick with min $80 Guerlain spend),
- Givenchy (complimentary mini gloss with purchase!), Dior (free polish mini with purchase!) and
- Shu Uemura (free mini lip gloss with purchase of 2 shu lip products)
Make up catwalk featuring looks by make up artists from MAC, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Lancome, Make Up For Ever & Sephora themselves! Jonte Moaning truly hyped up the crowd with his amazing dance moves! He was gyrating to the music in PLATFORM STILETTOS. Respect! I got approached for photos *blush* you girls are so beautiful!
Thank you for the lovely cookies, Sephora! My FOTD (or rather, face of the night!) was created using products from:
- Base: Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation
- Concealers: Lancome Le Correcteur Pro, Make Up For Ever Full Cover, Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
- Eyeshadow: Laneige Pure Radiant Shadow in No. 7 Miss Twinkle, M.A.C Maleficent Eyeshadow Palette & Lancome Ombre Hypnose in Erika F (bottom lashline)
- Eyeliner: Dollywink Pencil Eyeliner
- Mascara: Lancome Grandiose
- Eyebrows: Shu Uemura Hard Formula Pencil & Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Mascara
- Blush: M.A.C Sweet Williams (Sharon Osbourne collection)
- Contour: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Powder in Fawn
- Face Powder: Guerlain Meteorites
- Lips: Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Lip & Cheek Balm
Dug into my stash and rediscovered Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation which I fell in love with again. It went on surprisingly well (now that I have peely skin) and yes, coverage was indeed good! I still had to conceal my spots but color correction was minimal. I don’t recommend this for oily skins though, it tends to oil up quite badly by the 3rd – 4th hour. Here’s a process of my bare face > all made up.
- My face without any make up on – scary huh, all the spots and how red it is >_<
- With Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation on! I’m using shade Fair Sand here. It does seem lighter than my shoulders but I am a little more tanned on my arms anyway – and it’s okay if it’s a little too light, cos I can always contour!
- After Concealing
- After Contouring + blush + eyeshadow + eyebrows!
Love how crazy sparkly the shadows from the Laneige Pure Radiant Shadow palette in No. 7 Miss Twinkle are – my camera couldn’t capture them all and does them no justice! I certainly made the right choice by choosing this – I remember I was kindda mulling over which palette to pick, heh. This is a palette from their Spring 2014 collection. Some swatches on arm which shows the twinkle in the shadows clearer. I think I just died and went to sparkle heaven. I first contoured my eye with the M.A.C Cosmetics Maleficent palette (which has the most amazing matte neutral browns ever!), then I patted the sparkly Laneige shadows over my eye with my fingers. Pat and dab, not swipe or rub them on. You can use a bit of primer if you want them to adhere better (to minimize irritation from specks getting into your eyes). I used pink/yellow sparkle in the middle of my lid, and the olive sparkly shade at the outer corner. If you feel that you over did the sparkle, tone it down with a brown shadow. A friend didn’t really like the Lancome Grandiose mascara because it’s too wet, but I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I quite love it! It gives my lashes volume AND a bit of length – defined lashes was what I needed and it’s not waterproof, but works well in my favor since I am quite lazy to remove WP mascara sometimes. It doesn’t smudge on me. I do my brows with the Shu Uemura Hard Pencil in a grey shade which isn’t warm since I have blonde hair now, but it’s still too dark for me – so i colored it with a brow mascara from Heavy Rotation. Japanese brow mascaras are the best because… blonde is a popular hair color there! Hahaha. I haven’t done a beauty post in a while and I miss it so much. Hope my skin recovers faster so that I can come back to doing this more often! The photos you see here are not in any way photoshopped (no blemish correction, no liquifying), just color corrected – all I can say is.. I LOVE BOTOX & MY SKIN DOCTOR. Thank you, Dr Ivan Tan from Nu Reflections!